For Jaydn - One of a Kind

Here is a card I have made for a friend's 13th birthday tomorrow. I have used the Classic Stars Wheel and yes the panel is on crooked - this was done on purpose. To embellish I used the large star punch and a now retired piece of patterned SU paper (this was the one I wanted to use as it was a masculine card) and several stamp sets - 'For You' from One of a Kind (from the current Spring Mini-catalogue, notice how the star covers the flower on this stamp!), Short Order Numbers and Calendar Cues.

Jaydn - have a great year ahead and welcome to your teenage years.
Images: (c) 1990-2008 Stampin' Up! (r) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford

Comments

Suzanne said…
Hello I have just blogged hopped and landed on your amazing blog. You and very talented and I hope you dont mind me coming back to take a look. Thanks for sharing your inspiration and creations.
Margaret said…
Thank you Suzanne, I returned the favour and hoped over to your blog for a look, great site. Please come back anytime, I also have a blog at http://margaretinchina.spaces.live.com
where I record my adventures and photographs of China. Margaret

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge