Bloomin' with Beauty at Christmas

In an earlier post I wrote that I was making Christmas Cards to be donated, well I have been busy since then making cards. Today I got out the Bloomin' with Beauty set and my Stampin' Write Markers and set about watercolouring the images. The large greeting stamp (on the single flower card) is a SU stamp set from the USA that I was given as a Christmas present from a friend in the USA last year and is not available here. These are non traditional cards and I hope you enjoy viewing them. Oh and I photographed them with my new digitial SLR so I am getting used to using the different lenses.
Images: (c) 1990-2008 Stampin' Up! (R) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford

Comments

Suzanne said…
These are all so beautiful, I like the non traditional Christmas Cards. I am not too good at water colouring at the moment.
Hope you are enjoying your new camera.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge