A Little Bit of Happiness - Autumn style

Here in China it is now Autumn and to recognise this I got out my stamps, crayons and watercolor brush and made a card with autumn tonings. You would not know today was Autumn as it is very hot and humid, I have just finished my first class for the day and I am now sitting in my air-conditioned bedroom/study cooling down.
This is a small card 10.5cm x 7cm, as I did not have much room in my suitcase to bring loads of paper, stamps and accessories with me. I have watercoloured the image with Earth Elements crayons and for the central leaf/greeting I have raised another stamped image, of the same design, with Stampin' Dimensionals. What I did do, that I have not done before, was use the watered crayons around the distressed edge of the watercolour paper - I think it gives a nice soft effect. Enjoy.
Images: (c)1990-2008 Stampin' Up!(r). Artwork: Margaret L Crawford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge