Cold weather stamping in Xiangtan

It has been cold here, and apart from the occasional trip into the city to get supplies and going to class today (Sunday I know) twice only to find no students (aaah!!!) I have stayed in the warmth of my bedroom. The last two days I have done some stamping - here is a card and a scrapbook page I have made. The photograph of me with the fresh flowers, on my head, was taken in Yangshou, the ladies make these and sell them for 2RMB each. I bought 2 and together with the students we had a fun time, posing and taking photographs of ourselves.
Images: (C) 1990-2009 Stampin'Up! (R) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford




Comments

Jayne Mercer said…
Margaret I love both of these.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge