Scrapbooking the every day

Images: (c) 1990-2009 Stampin'Up Artwork: Margaret L Crawford
This page was inspired by a layout I saw in Creating Keepsake magazine of June 08 "Do you have a pair of shoes that reminds you of a certain time in your life?" I purchased my walkers (I do not call them "joggers" as I have never jogged in my life!). These shoes were purchased at a Ross Dress for Less somewhere in the United States a few years ago. I loved the colour, I loved the price and I love the little bit of glitter they had. If they could talk they would tell you about the hills, mountains, streets, lanes, paths they have traversed. They finally called it a day in China this January - well worn and well loved.

Scrapbooking does not always have to be about people, why not scrap the everyday and the memories they create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge