Scrapbooking Serendipity

Images: (c) 1990-2009 Stampin'Up! (r) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford
Serendipity - good luck in making unexpected and fortunate discoveries
I have been catching up on on scrapbooking this weekend. I came across this photo of me taking in a Tasmanian sunset in 1995 (no I am not that far behind!!). The stamp says - A perfect moment is Serendipity. I thought about the embellishments to use with this photo and in the end I just went with simple - the photo is the main focus. I hope you enjoy this sunset and perfect moment in time.
The serendipity - the sunset, rediscovering the photo in files and finding just the right quotation.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Serendipity " I love this word.
many many things bring the perfect feeling to you through this word.





fish

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge