Happy Birthday Heather

Front and opened
Images:(c)1990-2009 Stampin'Up!(r) Artwork:Margaret L Crawford
Side view and open
Images:(c)1990-2009 Stampin'Up!(r) Artwork:Margaret L Crawford
Today is my sister's birthday and I have made her a card in her favourite blues - if you regularly follow my blog (and thank you for doing so) you know this is her favourite colour. I have seen this type of step card on several blogs - it is not new, but I loved the 3-D effect that the accordion folds give. I have used various techniques - watercolour paper flowers, flowers from Pretties kit, punched flowers, rhinestone brads, a stamped die-cuts andrub-ons that are not now available from Stampin'Up! but they suited the card just right. She can remove all the elements and put onto a scrapbook page later if she wants to.
Happy birthday, Heather and enjoy the year ahead.
It is going to be a hot day in Sydney today - so keep cool all, I am headed out to brunch later for Heather's birthday.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow an amazing card Margaret!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge