The 21 Challenge - Day 11

Back in July, 08 my sister, niece and I headed to Coolum in Queensland for a week of sun, rest and relaxation. One of the side trips we did was to the Ginger Factory in Yandina - Jess and I did the Taste of Ginger Tour (Heather had done it before). As we waited for the tour to begin I had Jess pose with the Gingerbread Men (are you serious? > Yes! > Okay). I am in one of the photo's - check out the hand in the image in the circle - that is my hand!!!!
If you are ever up that way it is a good tour to take - you get to sample ginger drinks and snacks made with ginger as the core ingredient.

Comments

Lynda said…
I am not a s'booker but have the utmost admiration for those who have this skil. I love the vibrancy of this page. It is all balanced so beautifully. Well done.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge