Girls Night In - Challenge 1

Last night, I and my sister headed out for a Girls Night In at Jayne's. . My sister is a breast cancer survivor and I was so pleased she could come with me this year. I am happy that I can support and donate to this worthy cause year after year.
Jayne had prepared several cards for us to make and set several challenges for us to complete.
Challenge 1 - Create a card, scrapbook page or 3D project using the following colours: Pink! Ok, you can add a neutral colour to the mix too! Mine is a 2011 calendar.
These are the cards we made whilst at Jayne's. The flowers are from my garden.

If you would like to support this worthy cause you can do so through Jayne's fundraising page here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge