Distressed Shabby Chic

cards (c) Bianca Clarkson - Princess Bee's Designs - Classes at Fantasia.
Yesterday, I made these cards at a workshop at Fantasia, Bella Vista. Lots of good techniques. Today. it is a beautiful winter's day here in Sydney,plenty of sun - I have really got my creating mojo happening - I have made some scrapbooks for SCKC (South Coast Kids Camp) and some christmas cards for Aussie troops overseas. I really need to get some photos of my holidays printed and start scrapbooking my holiday.

Comments

Iulia said…
Wow! These are fantastic! Great work!
Hugs, Iulia
Anonymous said…
it's amazing ! you're fantastic ,
Misty said…
Love the shabby chic cards! Soo Pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge