Scrapbooking memories

This week I have managed to complete 3 scrapbook pages - slowly the mojo is returning. My friends came to Australia from Missouri in December, 2010 for a holiday and these pages are from that visit.
We had a fabulous day at Australian Walkabout Wildlife Park, Calga NSW - if you have not been there and you live in or are planning to visit Sydney, go there in the school holidays when they have a fantastic holiday programme. Aboriginal Face Painting was a hit.
At the end of their holiday I asked each of them to write down their individual memories of their holiday. I have kept this page simple as the memories are the most important element of the pages.Today, I went out and got the remainer of my USA holiday photos developed - a bargain at .12c per photograph as I had so many!!!!
I hope to get more pages created in the coming week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge