Scrapbooking in San Francisco

One of my favourite things to do before heading off on a holiday is to research what scrapbook, papercraft, craft stores I can visit. One of the most viewed pages on my blog is a posting I did on finding a scrapbooking store in Shanghai.
Well, knowing I was going to be in San Francisco in June this year, I found Scrapbook Territory located in Berkeley. On Monday 13th June, I started out - take the Bart to Berkeley Station, change to a bus and get off at Fourth Street, walk to store. The store was in a beautiful area, lovely stores and such. Find scrapbook store - WHAT it was closed, oops obviously did not see that on the internet!!Oh well, look around the area, have a cuppa and cake, and a free facial offered by one of the stores and check out Castle in the Air that I had read about in Victoria magazine. If you are ever in the area check out Fourth Street, Berkeley - you will not be disappointed.
I did go back to Scrapbook Territory on Wednesday 15th (following same route) and was not disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge