Memories of Eze

I am enjoying the challenges over at Scrapbook Challenges as I have a lot of my Europe photos yet to scrapbook and it is great to get inspiration. One of the highlight places my sister and I visited was the medieval village of Eze in Southern France. At the top of the town, perched high on top of mountains, there is a cactus and sculpture garden. It was a delight to wander around and this layout shows three of the many sculptures there. One was called Margot and of course I had to pose just like her as soon as I saw it. Now, I only like being called Margaret but Margot was close enough!!! And look at that blue sky it was a beautiful day. The paper and embellishments are webster's pages and the alphas are Kaisercraft. Thank you for looking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge