Scrapbooking Europe

Yippee, my camera has returned from its time in repair. Time to show you some pages I have done whilst it was away. I do not like this photo, taken in a horse and carriage in Vienna. My eyes are closed and there is glare on my glasses. When I got the photo developed, whilst we were staying in Vence, France my sister said "but you are beautiful on the inside". Well, we then said that whenever we saw a photo of us that we did not like. I found a challenge over at scrapbook challenges and this layout was inspired by the digital to paper layout displayed there - reverse scrapping.

For this page I was inspired by a layout in a magazine, sorry I do not have the details.

This photo was taken in the Bavarian Alps. It was a very mild winter when we were there and whilst we were expecting snow in a lot of places that we visited, it was not to be. This photo was taken on the panoramic Rossfield Road. It was full of amazing views and lots of snow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge