Scrapbooking in action

My good camera is still being looked after by Nikon repairs, so these photos from my mobile phone show me doing some recent scrapbooking.

I have been making 6"x 6" scrapbook pages to be given to an organisation that runs camps for kids. On this day my sister and a friend came to my place to help me. My friend had never scrapbooked before and she really enjoyed creating her pages. This week, I am heading to a local craft group and they will also be helping to make more pages. I would also like to thank my friends who gave me some of their excess supplies and this has helped to make many pages that will be handed over at the end of the month.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge