Embrace the Neon - Euro Disney

My birthday present last year was a day at Disneyland, Paris. I love Disneyland, I love the colour, I love the fun, I love the characters, I love that it brings out the kid in you, I love the .......................! I have now been to all but Japan Disneylands. A favourite - no they are all my favourite. I loved this parade in Euro Disney, and so I decided to embrace the Neon - I found all the neon embellishments in my stash and again I was inspired by a challenge at Scrapbook Challenges for this layout. This is certainly one of the most brightest parades I have seen even the entertainers had neon socks and they were dancing around - probably to keep themselves warm as it got colder as the day progressed, but thankfully no rain for my visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge