Big Picture Classes - Challenges

Today, I participated in challenges over at Big Picture Classes, they had 12 challenges, but for various reasons (washing, cleaning, helping my sister to pack up for her move to her new home, shopping etc) I could only complete 3 of the challenges.
This challenge was to use any cast-off object on a layout. It could be product packaging, scrap papers, stray puzzle pieces were some of the examples given. On the tag I have used the top of a packet of macaroons and the ribbons were from the packaging of the macaroons and some other goodies from Laduree. My sister is standing outside the iconic shop on the Champs Elysees, Paris.
This challenge was to use kraft cardstock in 2 ways.  One of the joys of travelling for me is doing some research before on what scrapbooking stores are at our destination. This time it was Paris, and "Bingo" we found Le Temple Du Scrap. They had an amazing collection of  laser cut embellishments.  I have used a ruled Kraft for background and I have distressed some Tim Holtz Kraft-Core, Nostalgic Collection, for the embellishments.
This challenge was to use a mini flag on a layout.  On Australia Day 2012 my sister and I stumbled upon Carcoar in western New South Wales and they had their celebrations in full swing.  We joined in the festivities, checked out the antique shops and had an ice-cream.  It was a great way to spend the day. 

I will finish this post with a quote that was on The Big Picture Classes website today:

"Laughter is free, legal, has no calories, no cholesterol, no preservatives, and is absolutely safe". Dale Irvin

Find time to laugh this week. Thank you for looking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge