me and grace kelly @ bendigo

Once again my starting point was a layout sketch from Scrapbook Challenges.  I instantly liked the sketch however it turned out to be more difficult than I imagined due to the colour difference between the photo and the postcard of Grace Kelly.
In May, this year, with 8 friends I travelled to Bendigo in Victoria to visit the Grace Kelly Style Icon exhibition.  The exhibition featured many of her clothes and accessories and also costumes from some of her movies. We were not allowed to take photos hence the postcard.
Like many I grew up watching her movies and reading about her in magazines.  One of my favourite movies of hers is "High Society" and the wardrobe designer gave her all the clothes she wore in the movie.  It was great to see them up close.
Whilst we were in Bendigo we also visited many of the other highlights of the city - and the photo of me was taken in the conservatory in Bendigo Botanical Gardens.
Thanks for looking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge