Wiggle your toes day - 6th August

Another challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges where there was a list of bizarre holidays that exist for the month of August.  You needed to select one of the dates and scrap about it - it didn't have to consist of actual photos taken that day, but you needed find a way to connect them. I was particularly taken with 6th August - Wiggle your toes day. 
This photo was taken at Kiama, NSW (about 3 hours south of Sydney) in 2011. I could not resist the urge to dip my toes into the beautiful sea water - bliss on a hot day.  I love this photo (that was not taken on 6th August!) and I did not know how to go about scrapping it until this challenge gave me the perfect opportunity. 
Winter in Sydney is almost at an end - I am looking forward to summer and the opportunity to wiggle my toes much more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge