Hawaii, 2012

Another challenge completed over at Scrapbook Challenges.  This time it was a challenge to use a previous SC sketch layout and then add:
  • 4 patterned papers (I actually used 5 as the strip to the left seemed to blend into the background Card Stock.
  • 1 fibre (twine, ribbon etc - I used ribbon that I ruched up as I used glue dots to adhere)
  • Minimum 1 stamped image (My favourite Medallion Stamp from Stampin' Up!)
  • Minimum 1 technique (ink, sanding, tearing etc I distresse the edges of wide blue strip to imitate the waves, and also use ink around the Memories title)
  • Minimum 2 metal bits - around the ribbon and bottom left
The photographs were taken earlier this month when my sister and I were walking along Waikiki Beach in Hawaii.

Enjoy.  I am "on a roll" with my scrapbooking this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge