I am grateful to........


I am catching up with scrapbooking since I came back from holidays and I was over at Scrapbook Challenges and in November they had "Gratitude" challenges posted.  This challenge was to select at digi layout as inspiration and then interpret as a paper layout.  I was inspired by a layout by Tanyia. I liked the small squares of  patterned paper (PP).  What my photo does not show is that the floral PP has glitter and it really pops on the pages. I added some jewellery findings for additional sparkle.
I am grateful for meeting my friend Reta from Kentucky.  We met over 22 years ago on a European holiday and I have spent many happy holidays with her in USA, and she visited Australia in 1995.  This month she celebrated her 90th birthday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge