Card Class

I have been asked to teach tomorrow, Friday, at a Community Craft Group.  I have designed the following cards for the attendees to make.
The first card is a variation on the card I made for my brother's 60th birthday.  Inside there is a pocket for a gift card or cash. They can either add a number or put on a Happy Birthday Flag.  I like to give participants a choice to make a card suitable for them.
The next card uses punched circles and various embellishments. They can make in a variety of colours.
For each class I teach I like to introduce a tag of some sort, I usually do this at the beginning of a class and is a good fill in waiting for latecomers. I was inspired to create this tag from an article I saw in a magazine and the stamp set was a free set that came in a Papercraft Magazine. I used the large Spellbinders Scalloped Tag die to make the tag shape. 
Thank you for looking. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge