Pinwheel card

This is the second card my class made today (first was Grandmothers Flower Garden that I posted earlier in the week).
Pinwheel Birthday Card
I was inspired by a card at ilovepapercrafts.com  I do not have a pinwheel die so for this card, I created the pinwheel.  I played around with various sizes and ultimately settled on a 2" x 2" square, drew lines as shown, measured about 14/16th (about a third along the line) then using my hole punch punched holes as seen. Not sure how to do it?  There are instructions around on the web to follow.
The DSP is Stampin'Up! Epic Day This and That. Now, I must confess when I got home I did think it was a little plain, so I did a quick spritz of my home made spritz using SU Stampin' Spritzer and some retired re-inker top and bottom of the card.
As always in my classes the ladies had an option of choosing their greeting to make it relevant to them and their proposed recipient of the card.
Constructing the pinwheel
Thanking for looking, Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge