Gift bag

Firstly, apologies for the poor quality of these photos - my Nikon photo editing program seems to have found a fault and will not let me edit - something to do later on today, look into why....
I have been looking at ways to use scraps and bits of paper left over from other projects.  I needed a gift bag (well, truthfully not a gift bag, just a bag to carry some goodies to a meeting!) no plastic for me.
This is a close up of the rosette I made.  There are many links on how to make these rosettes out there in world wide web.  You could use Stampin'Up! (r) Designer Rosette Big Die XL but I did not of course have this die, so I used the old score and fold method. the paper is from Watercolour Wonder DSP in Occasions catalogue due for release 28 January - another sneak peek for you.  The wheel is SU Jumbo Wheel Shop Around and the button decoration is from In Colour Boutique Details embellishments.
Another quick and easy project, not withstanding the folding of the rosette.
Off now to find out what the problem with my photo editing program is - I think a remove and reload is required.  Cheers, have a good weekend all, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge