Thank you cards

I needed to make some simple 3" x 3" thank you cards and it was Washi Tape for me this time.
This one uses Stampin' Up! (r) Watercolour Wonder Washi Tape available in Celebrate Every Day catalogue due out 28th January.  This is a sneak peak for you.  The greeting is from the Perfectly Penned set in current annual catalogue.
 I loved it so much I repeated with the Retro Fresh Washi Tape available in the same catalogue.
As you can see I did not measure the tape, each card is different and I carried the tape over to the back of the card.
Don't you just love the flower holder - I found it in a charity shop for $2.00 - love a bargain, and I think it is vintage or dare I say Retro!!
Thank you looking and have a great day.   Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge