A great beginner layout

I am teaching a lady this week who has never done scrapbooking.  I found this sketch on Pinterest, from myscrapsandmore.com (and do you think I found it again quickly on Pinterest - of course not!) and it is ideal for a first page.  She will learn about papers to use, cropping photos, matting, punches, design and much more.
I have used Stampin'Up! (r) papers Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi and patterned papers from Sweet Sorbet and Subtles Designer Series Paper.  The alphabet/numbers are not Stampin' Up! (r) they come from my stash.
She will be making a double page layout as well, so I must get to work on this.  Thank you for looking.  Margaret :)
ps.  As you can see it has been awhile since I scrapped these photographs, but obviously just waiting for the right time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge