A little kindness

So true a little kindness does go a long way.  I have returned from a holiday in USA and I am sending to my friends copies of some photos and I made this card to send to them. They raise kindness to a new level. 
The background was from a technique on Jennifer McQuire's blog and uses Distress Inks applied quiet liberally. Then, I used a just released Stampin' Up! (r) (SU) circles mask over the background and dabbed water over the mask and then over the top of this I dabbed some Sunflower Silks Acrylic Glaze watered down to give a glittery effect. 
The remainder of the card uses SU product.  The stamp set is a new release called Kinda Eclectic, Butterfly punch and Rhinestones for a little more bling.
I hope to play more this technique in the coming days.
Thanks for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge