Some recent pages

In January of this year, the book club that I attend came to my home for lunch and after lunch a walk along the beach.  This layout uses all Stampin' Up! (r) product except for alphas and glimmer mist sprayed onto the cardstock.  Inspired by a layout by Sue Parsons p108 Celebrating Scrapbooking Memories Vol 15 No. 9
 In October last year I attended a scrapbooking retreat run by SFS.  We were asked to go to an op shop and purchase an outfit for I believe $20.  All that I am wearing came from various op shops around where I live.  I love the skirt and as you can see I worked it - a full flared skirt.  I have kept the skirt and the two tops and wear them regularly.  The reminder I donated once again.
I have attempted to replicate certain elements of the skirt on my layout - the colour, flowers and wavy lines. The photo does not show clearly that there are dots between the wavy lines on the skirt.
I dabbed my gelato crayon onto contrasting blue cardstock (see below) and then used aqua pen to spread the colour, I then cut out wavy lines and matted with Olive Green CS by Stampin' Up! (r).  Other Stampin' Up! products are the Petite Petal stamp/punch and leaf die cut, that represent the flowers scattered on the skirt.  I made a wash of the gelato and stamped the stamp into this before putting onto CS and punching out. Some rhinestones add the bling.
Journalling is behind the photo - you can just see the rhinestones to the left of the photo.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge