Travel 2014

This layout captures a lot of what my recent holiday was about
  • Moments to remember forever
  • Travel to USA and Canada
  • Explore new places and take lots of photos.
  • Water and trees feature heavily in the places I visited
  • and my blue jacket - it features in many of the photographs taken on my holiday.
This photograph was taken beside the Gasconade River in Missouri. The Gasconade River is the longest river completely within the boundary of Missouri. It has been called one of the world's crookedest rivers.

The layout is based on one I did several years ago I love the simplicity of the block of papers, embellishments and photo (approx. 8" x 8") on background paper. They come from Echo Park - Getaway Collection.

Not the best of photography of the layout today. Thanks for looking,  Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge