USA/Canada Holiday Layout 2014 -I've started

Before my recent holiday my sister and I went to Bells at Killcare, on the beautiful Central Coast of New South Wales for dinner.  It was locals night (Tuesday) where they have a special 2 course meal with wine.  Bon Voyage.  This layout was completed at Mega Meet Scrapbook Event I attended in Novi, Detroit in May.  A great event and you will see many pages as I complete them using product from classes I attended there. 
This next layout was of my tour of Warner Bros Studio in Hollywood.  I love all things to do with movies and television.  It is my favourite trivia segment.  I have put my journaling on a tag that you see peeping out at the top.  This layout use paper and embellishments from Echo Park - Getaway range that I purchased in USA,
One more layout of my studio tour.  I completed this layout at a round robin class with Quick Quotes at the Mega Meet. Live your life one fabulous day at a time. There is this great museum at Warner Bros Studio where you can see memorabilia from movies/tv shows made there.  Here I am at the top standing with costumes from My Fair Lady and below with Batman and his Batmobile.
Thank you for looking, life is good and have a fabulous day.   Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge