Smile - just in time to submit to The Memory Nest.

When I travel on package tours I rarely take the single supplement and take the room share option.   Over the years I have had many room shares, however I must say on my Trafalgar Tour-Enchanting Maritimes that Pat from Iowa was one of the best.  She was friendly, loved a laugh and not at all a bother.  She sent me these photos. 
I used this sketch from The Memory Nest

and all supplies excepting the title stickers are from Stampin'Up! (r).  The patterned paper is from Confetti Designer Series Paper, Coastal Cabana cardstock.  The photo does not show that I inked all the edges of the papers to give definition. "Smile" came from a retired set called Happy Day.
Thanks for a great sketch - it really suited my style of scrapbooking.  Clean and simple with emphasis on the photos.   Having said that I like to get out of my comfort zone, so stayed tuned for more layouts shortly.
Have a great day, thank you for smiling, Margaret :)


Comments

Leslie Germain said…
Margaret, thank you so much for playing along with tMN!! I love the layout you created. Such fun pictures and that blue is great. I am now following you via GFC. Looking forward to seeing more of what you create!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge