Starburst cards from scraps

I have made a lot of projects over this past weekend using papers from Stampin'Up! (r) In colour 2013-2015 Designer Paper Stack and I had a lot of scraps left over.   I found whilst blog surfing (if I remember I clicked "Next Blog" and the blog of Sharon Cheng, an SU demonstrator from US, came up and she had a tutorial on how she made starburst cards.   I have seen this type of card before and I thought "yes- that is what I need for my leftover paper".     So following Sharon's excellent video I made 4 cards this morning.  
Now a word of warning - do not make with these papers if you have a migraine - as I had this morning - strobing etc.  But nevertheless I persisted and whilst if you look there may be some slight positioning I am not worried as the sun never shines perfectly does it?
A bon voyage card.  Stamp Sets - The Open Sea and Remember This.
Stamp Set Let Your Hair Down provides greetings for this card above and the next 2 cards.
Thank you Sharon, must now be time for me to turn everything off and go and rest and get rid of this headache.  Thanks for looking, my your day be full of sunshine.   Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge