A whole lot of scapping going on!

I have been busy over the past few days - I did attend a crop day at a local store yesterday that spurred me on to get more layouts completed. 
This layout uses all Stampin'Up! product including On Film Framelit dies. The quote is "Celebrate Life - each day is a gift waiting to be unwrapped" and it comes on Philsophy brand soaps etc. A bright and colourful page to be put in my USA 2014 album.
This double page layout is a complete kit from Basic Grey - Lucille Collection.  I amended it slightly to enable photographs taken on my sister's birthday to be included.  Morning tea - tick; Dinner - tick; River Cruise to come.
I completed the background to this layout back in October when I used many layers to create it.  It has been on my desk since then just waiting for the right photograph.  The circle of flowers and ribbon was inspired by a layout by Cat Burchmore in Scrap 365 magazine of June/July 2014. My flowers include a stamp/die from Heartfelt Creations, buttons from Stampin'Up! varies rhinestones, brads, and bibs and bobs I had in my stash.   Back in May my friend Laura and I went for trek (it was a walk but it felt like a trek) down to Devils Icebox Cave in Missouri...Laura taking a rest on one of the benches supplied - in fact she was probably waiting for me to catch up!!!
This is a close up of some of the flowers that I manipulated into shape.
Thank you for looking - more later 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge