Smile.

Another fun challenge completed from Soul Scrappers.  Apparently in the USA on 21st February it was "Love your pet day".  So they had a challenge to scrap a layout about your pet.  Well I do not have a pet, nor do I really like animals if the truth be known (sorry pet lovers!!!!).  The only photos I had were ones taken back in July, 2013 when I knitted a coat for a rescued greyhound called Barnabas (Barney) belonging to a then neighbour. Here is my layout and a close up of my journaling. SMILE is an apt title.


In case you are wondering - yes we had pets as children, I remember a dog called "Hoppy" as he only had 3 legs.  Later when I had left home and into my own unit/apartment I did get a bird - well the bird strangled itself on a toy I had purchased for it.  I then got tropical fish - they died, so off I went and got goldfish and you guessed it - they died!!!!  
Thank you for looking.  Why not head over to Soul Scrappers and have a look at their challenges.  Margaret :)

Comments

DebiJ said…
Oh you have had bad luck with pets Margaret! We have two old kitties 17 & 18 (she has 3 legs), & when they have passed we wont have any more animals...just admire other peoples!
I do love this LO of your knitting skills for sweet Barney. Great journaling too.
Leslie Germain said…
Love your layout of you and the sweater you knitted for that dog!! Very sweet! We always said we would never get a dog. Low and behold ~ we caved last summer and have a 10 month old puppy. LOL!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge