Using up Alpha Stickers

A current challenge at Soul Scrappers is to: "challenge for you this month is to find a few of those half empty sheets (of alphas) and figure out a creative way to use them on a layout, 2 cards or an off the page project.".
My alphas are not stored neatly - they are all over the place, in plastic boxes, cardboard boxes, even in suitcases - don't ask.  One of these days I will get them organized.
So as I was looking for half used alphas, I also found half used vellum stickers and even a fabric sticker - so I decided my layout would include all the stickers. 
The photos of my sister and I were taken at Coffs Harbour (on northern coast of NSW) last year.  
Please excuse the more quality of the photo of the layout - I recently had a fall - camera in hand - and the digital screen cracked and the camera is currently at the camera doctor for a quote to be fixed.  So mobile (cell) phone to the rescue.
Thanks for looking,  Margaret

Comments

Unknown said…
You did great with using up the old alphas creatively as well as other old stash. WTG!!! I love trips to the beach! So glad you took my challenge.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge