Life is simple - just add water!

Back again with another challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  Tic Tac Toe (TTT5) board:
My first thought was what is a 'staycation'? staycationsteɪˈkeɪʃ(ə) n/noun
informal
noun: staycation; plural noun: staycations; noun: stay-cation; plural noun: stay-cations
a holiday spent in one's home country rather than abroad, or one spent at home and involving day trips to local attractions. 
Here is my layout - I went with the middle line vertically to record a staycation my sister and I took in October, 2014 to Coffs Harbour, NSW. I have done it as a project life type layout. I have taken out of the plastic so that it is easier to see.
Stamp/s - 2 new sets from Inspired by Stamping (I found them on the internet whilst blog surfing - so pleased I did) Seaside and Seaside Sentiments.  The shells from Stampin' Up! By the Seashore.
Tag - lift up the lighthouse and my journaling is on the back.
Blue - stamping ink as well as in that fabulous sentiment below.
Close up of shells, lighthouse stamp and sentiment.

 

Comments

Unknown said…
Great page Margaret. Thank you for posting and going in the challenge. I have chosen you as the lucky winner this month!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge