Relaxing at the beach cafe.

The current (ending today) scrap lift challenge at Soul Scrappers is this layout (creator unknown)

Here is my layout:
The photo is of my sister and I enjoying morning tea at my favourite beachside café earlier this year.  My layout is not as fussy as the inspiration and I have used a lot of my stash.  The bricks are Molossi chipboard and I have inked with pink ink. 
This weekend I was at a scrapbooking retreat and I have lots of completed layouts that I will share with you in coming days.
Thank you for looking, keep smiling.   Margaret :)


Comments

Leslie Germain said…
Pretty layout!! LOVE the colors and that picture of you and your sister!! Hope you are well my friend!!
Unknown said…
Great layout. I love the bricks!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge