The Big Wet comes to Umina Beach


Another layout completed on the weekend.  This layout was for Scrapbook Challenges Sketch 442.
442
On 21st April, the Central Coast of New South Wales, was hit with the wildest storm and wet weather for years.  Umina Beach was hammered with rain and waves and when I ventured out I was amazed at just what was going on.  The sand eroded from sand banks and oh yes, the sand was blowing all over the roads and into my face.  I think you can see just how cold it was!!!.   So different from my last post which showed the beach in all is beautiful summer glory. 
The photo was taken on my mobile/cell phone and was all grainy so I printed the photo onto Very Vanilla cardstock as I hoped it gave that windy and rainy day feel.
Thank you for looking,  Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge