Challenge YOUrself

Found a challenge over at Challenge Yourself where the criteria was "Anything Goes" and had to include YOU that is ME in the layout. Also there was another "Anything Goes" challenge at 2 Creative Chicks and their criteria no cards (layouts, knitting, crocheting it seems anything goes is right - I may just finish my scarf I am knitting). Here is my layout:
I was inspired by a layout by Laura Vegas for Bella Bvld that I have used previously.  This time I used papers mainly from Fancy Pants Designs called Collecting Moments.  The are other papers and embellishments that I have included. I love the pockets that you can use for journaling or other memorabilia. It also allows you to use anywhere from 8 photos (if cropped to 2" x 2") or more if you put some in the pockets.  Here is a close up of the pockets:
The photographs were taken at a recent scrapbook retreat - friends Jane and Margaret B are in the centre photograph and the others show me scrapping away.
The layout is a little brighter in real life - not much sun shining when I took the photo.
Thanks for looking. Margaret :)

Comments

Lynn said…
Fun layout! Love the pockets and tags! So glad you joined us at Challenge YOUrself :)
Your layout is so much fun and very creative! I love the photo and how you scrapped it is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! YAY!
kate blue said…
It's always so much fun to getaway with gals and scrap! Glad you got in the pictures! I'll have to try a pocket page sometime; love the idea of it! Kate (Challenge YOUrself)
Sherri Caramico said…
Hi Margaret!! LOVE this layout! Scrappy time with friends is always a great time!! Love the colors and your super cool pockets and tags!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge YOUrself Blog this month!!
Leslie Germain said…
WOW!!! Fabulous layout!! I recognize some of the papers and I love how you used them!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge