Turkish Delight


My sister has been on holidays that included Turkey and one of the things that she did was visit a Turkish Delight factory and no doubt got to try the goods.   I have made this layout for her photos - she just needs to do journaling and put a title.  
Don't those half circles remind you of Turkish Delight on a shelf just waiting to be sampled!! Details of the half circles. I have used mainly Kaisercraft Oh So Lovely papers and embellishments and I looked for other papers that had Turkish patterns or rose.
I have in fact not adhered the pink strip at the bottom as I do not know whether she has landscape or portrait photos.
The inspiration for this layout was Soul Scrappers challenge 27 where we were encouraged to lift this layout by Melissa Mann for Scrapbook circle.
                                              
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)        


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge