More getting ready!

Today, I completed another layout ready to put photos on when I return from holidays......coming soon.  This was completed for another challenge over at The Memory Nest - Make it Monday 49.
Here is another great sketch that can be interpreted so many ways.:
I have kept mine rather simple. It is still raining and overcast here today and I could not take the photo outside so there is a little brightness to the left side of the layout that is not there in real life.  I still had on my table the Echo Park Getaway range of papers that I used yesterday, so no-brainer to go with these papers.   I will put title and more embellishments once I have the photos on the layout.   I wonder what fabulous part of the world I will take some photos for this layout - somewhere opulent?  Somewhere baroque? 
Thank you for looking, why not head over to The Memory Nest and try their sketches yourself?
Cheers, Margaret :)

Comments

Jane said…
So organised! You'll have a great stash to dig into when you get back. Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.
Leslie Germain said…
LOVE what you created with the sketch!! Such fun bright colors!!! Thank you for sharing your creation with us!! Always love seeing what you make!!
Sherri Caramico said…
Beautiful color combo and great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest Blog!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge