Schonbrunn Castle - Strudelshow

In my last post I wrote about my prize winning photograph taken on Christmas Market Magic tour with Trafalgar in December, 2015.   Here is a double page layout I have done that incorporates that photo and more of the demonstration and morning tea that we had - Apple Strudel of course!
The left hand page shows our demonstrator pulling the strudel pastry and finishing off the strudel. My sister got to fill and roll and the strudel.  Also we had morning tea with you guessed it - apple strudel.  I have popped the recipe behind you can just see the tab above my head.
 The right hand layout tells the story of my prize winning photograph. 
I have used papers from Basic Grey that I picked up from a local scrapbook store to complete the layout. 
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge