Singapore Laser Lightshow

On Christmas Day evening, we walked from our hotel to view the Laserlight show on the waterfront.
This double page layout shows photos from that show.  A kind professional wildlife photographer next to us showed us how to use the manual settings on our cameras.
This page uses Stampin'Up! Project Life (all retired) product and a co-ordinating cardstock.
I purposefully left this page plain, as I wanted the focus to be on the photo, in particular the top photo taken by me with my new found manual camera setting skills.  I was so pleased with the result.
Thanks for looking, Margaret :)


Comments

Leslie Germain said…
WOW!! What a beautiful thing to experience!! Happy New Year, Margaret!! Hope you are well.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge