Scrap Girls - LOVE! at home retreat.

Another challenge - this time a blind challenge - where you are given a list of requirements and then instructions to complete your layout.  Here is my layout.
We were to gather together - 1 small landscape photo; 1 x 12" square piece of patterned paper (PP);
1 x 10" piece of PP; 1 x 7" x 8" piece of PP, Washi tape - two patterns; flair, buttons or flowers; sequins or bling; alphas for title. 
I followed the instructions to put together however I did reverse the small washi tape sequences to the left and right of the 10" square PP as I had another persons head to the bottom right of the photo that I needed to cover with embellishments - haha.
My journal is tucked under - you might just see it to the left and it says:
"Engelberg, Switzerland. One of the activities that Heather was looking forward to was this ride.  We sand, we waved, we enjoyed........". Heather (in red) is my sister.
Note: the PP is proving difficult all three have glitter on them (you cannot really see this in the photo) and they just won't stick - going off now to find something stronger to hold them down. 
Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day.   Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge