"W" for Washi Tape

Here is a clean and simple layout that I have completed for a letter challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  The letter "W" and the criteria was to use Washi Tape. My word W "waiting".
I have used washi tape in a number of ways - as strips, journaling on it, and as a pennant.  The banner was so that I could incorporate other colours in the photograph. I took the "double selfie" of my sister and I whilst waiting for the start of Premiers Gala Concert in April, this year - "Puttin' on the Ritz".  One of the joys of being a "senior" is that each year you apply to attend this free concert during Seniors celebrations.  Thanks need to go to our friend, Jan who gave us her tickets as she could not attend. 
This is a close up of the pennant banner I made, the first time I have used Washi to create a banner. 
The next challenge at Soul Scrappers is to use the letter "V" and the criteria is Vellum - let me see if I can search out some vellum in my stash. Why not head over yourself and get involved in the challenges - these and more are there to inspire you.
Thank you for looking Margaret.  :)
p.s.  I think I am getting a little better at this 'selfie' business.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge