Casey's graduation

My awesome friend, Casey, is graduating high school this year over in Missouri and I received this invitation. Now, I am not able to attend but I decided to complete a layout.

Casey, I am so pleased to see the awesome man (yes, man) you have become, you are credit to your parents and grandparents who have instilled some wonderful values for you.  I wish you all the best as you start the next phase of your studies.  Oh, and I look forward to some fabulous photos of your graduation. Congratulations.
The layout is based on one I saw in a 2012 Scrapbook Trends Magazine - do you have any inspiration books/magazines that you just cannot give away - well this is one of mine, so full of ideas.  After I first completed the layout something was missing and then my friend Jane said try the twine around the top - yes that is what it needed....thanks, Jane.
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge