Fearless

Today, a layout I completed for a challenge at Soul Scrappers, I hope I have made it in time to submit.  The challenge was the word "Fearless".
One of the things I love about travel is that you get to do some things that you may not otherwise do when you at home in your own country.  Several years ago I was in USA - and one the places that I loved was the Grand Tetons in Wyoming.   Now, one of the optional extras was a float down the Snake River - sounds idyllic does it not?  Haha of course it was not.  Here I am kitted out ready to join the cruise in a rubber boat hanging on for dear life.  The views were magnificent and I even let go enough to take some photos. 
What else have I braved (or been fearless in saying yes I will do that) in my past - let me see - abseiling down cliffs (another story all together, let me just say not for the fainthearted), rock climbing (the real thing not in a purpose built room), helicopter rides (loved this so much I have taken several over the years), so much more and more stories to tell.
One day maybe I will be fearless enough to take a balloon ride but not sure about jumping out of a plane!!!
Thanks for looking, Margaret
I am not fearless. I get scared plenty. But I have also learned how to channel that emotion to sharpen me. Bear Grylls

Comments

Cheryl said…
What a wonderful page, Margaret! I have been to The Grand Tetons also and they're beautiful. Thanks so much for taking my challenge and you made it in time. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge