A high tea as high as me......

A layout I created for a mood board challenge at Shop and Crop Scrapbooking. Click on the link and join the Facebook Group and get involved in challenges that they will post. 
This week I got an email from Splitcoast Stampers and they had a tutorial on how to complete a starburst card.  I thought why not try as a scrapbook layout.   I loved the colours on the mood board below (unfortunately the colours on my layout do not look as bright due to light when I just took the photo - I will try again in the day tomorrow).  The photograph was taken when my sister and I went to a high tea and as I stood up it was the right angle to show the entire plate of goodies.
A close up of the Glimmer Mist I applied to the layout.  There are a lot of mists around these days and since I purchased this pink mist but I always seem to come back to this one.


The mood board for inspiration.
Definitely celebrate your life with colour everyday.
Thank you for a great challenge,  Margaret :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge