Buderim

Here is a layout I completed on the weekend using Paper Flourish June Kit.  It contains Kaisercraft Just Land collection.   I have adjusted layout to suit my photograph - this is what I love about the kit, you get the ideas and you can adapt to suit your photograph and colours if needed.
The kit contain these fabulous wood veneer embellishments. Look, at my travel notes - I made it! If you are ever up in the Sunshine Coast area of Queensland why not head to the real undiscovered gem of Australia.
Here is a little insight into some of the other highlights of this walk (or trek for me-haha). 
Thanks to Mel and Craig for having me stay with them, so great to catch up with them and their girls. Craig also took the photo above from a bridge that suspends the water below and that we climbed (well walked really but it felt like a climb) to get back up onto road - another 300 metres to go!
Just so beautiful. Thank you for looking, Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge