Scrapbooking for fun.

This past weekend I went down to Melbourne and did a couple of classes with Beck Beattie at Paperfic Expo. 
This layout uses Beck's Colour Crush powders.  They are so much fun - and they explode before your eyes when you spray water.  Just the right background for the photos of my friends children blowing bubbles with the bubble sets I gave them when I visited Queensland this year.  I have kept it rather simple as I did not want to cover up too much of the fab background.
Here is a close up. The class below was called Reverse Canvas and it uses many techniques. The cheesecloth and twine were coloured using water downed Colour Crush powders.
The other interesting new technique I used on this canvas was paper clay to make the heart more 3 dimensional and I will certainly be trying many of these techniques again. Thanks Beck.
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge